Please update your child's SMART TAG. This is the ONLY way your student will be escorted to the desginated meeting spot at your campus. Please make sure you update this before the first day of class. No class on early release days.
- Barton Creek Elementary requests that ALL instructors check in at 2:35 with their badges and arrive at their classroom and be ready to begin when the bell rings.
- Bridge Point Elementary requests that ALL instructors check in with their badges and arrive outside their classroom 15 minutes before their course begins.
- Cedar Creek Elementary requests that ALL instructors check in at 2:25 with their badges and wait for their students in the Commons. The students are then escorted them to the classroom.
- Eanes Elementary requests that ALL instructors meet their students at 2:25 between building I and J in the grassy area. May change due to construction.
- Forest Trail Elementary requests that ALL instructors meet their students at 3:15 between the two art rooms.
- Valley View Elementary requests that ALL instructors meet their students at 2:50 in the hallway outside the library and then accompany them to the classroom.
- Middle Schools and High School - Students are asked to treat the class as they would during normal school hours. They are to meet the instructors at the designated room and time.
Instructors stay with their students until they have left the building with a parent or guardian.